IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BIDDERS AND/OR OFFERORS
The Virginia Port Authority advertises IFBs and RFPs, and all information pertaining to them (including, but not limited to addenda, bid tabulations and award notices), on the Commonwealth of Virginia’s website known as eVA.
The following link will direct you to the site.
After accessing the eVA website, follow these instructions to get to the solicitations:
- Under the Vendor Benefits section, click on Solicitations, Quick Quotes and Awards (VBO)
- In the Keyword Search field type in “VA PORT AUTHORITY” then click on the Search button
- The results will show all VPA solicitations in descending order.
For information on IFBs contact:
Phone: (757) 201-9197
For information on RFPs contact:
For general port related questions:
Phone: (757) 683-8000
2019-04-VIT First Addendum (August 13, 2018)
RFP 2019-03-VIT North Wharf Crane Rail Repair (August 10, 2018)
- RFP 2019-03-VIT Drawings (August 16, 2018)
- RFP 2019-03-VIT Specifications (August 16, 2018)
- RFP 2019-03-VIT Addendum 1 (August 16, 2018)
- RFP 2019-03-VIT Appendix A Price Sheet (August 16, 2018)
RFP 2019-04-VIT Lubrication Dispensing System (August 8, 2108)
Addendum 1 2019-01-VIT (June 29, 2018)
RFI 2019-01-VIT Equipment Maintenance Agreement RMT (June 22, 2018)
Procurement and Capital Outlay Manual (July 2018)