Welcome and thank you for doing business with The Port of Virginia. In order to facilitate ease of payment, new vendors are required to review the policies linked below and complete and submit the provided forms to Sourcing@portofvirginia.com.
Additionally, if you are required to access our terminals, a certificate of insurance and signed access agreement are required. These forms will be provided to you upon notification of your need to access our terminals.
1) Please Complete and Return These Forms:
2) Please Review These Policies:
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Occupational Health and Safety
- POV EMS Training Video
3) Accessing our terminals? Complete the Following Checklist:
- Register your Company
- Contact Sourcing@portovirginia.com to obtain requirements for your Certificate of Insurance and a personalized Access Agreement
- Obtain a TWIC Card
- Attend a Safety Class -This one-hour class is taught every Tuesday and Friday at noon at Virginia International Gateway (1000 Virginia International Gateway Blvd, Portsmouth, VA 23703)