Today’s high wind event has significantly impacted port productivity. Our terminals remain open, and freight is moving, as we continue to prioritize safe operating practices.
Recognizing the challenges facing the trucking community today, and in the spirit of partnership, The Port of Virginia is pleased to announce the following:
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8:
- NIT, VIG, PPCY, RSA and the PCY will open from 7:00 a.m. – 12 noon
- Portal closures at NIT and VIG at 11:00 a.m.
- PPCY, RSA and PCY – Last units in at 11:30 a.m.
- TRS mandatory hours are in effect
- TRS reservations for Sat., Feb. 8, will be available, via propassva.com, beginning at 1:00 p.m. today, Feb. 7, or shortly thereafter
Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
If you have questions regarding tomorrow’s operating schedule, contact our Customer Service Team at 757-440-7160 / POVCustomerService@vit.org.
Our TRS Team can be reached at 757-292-4545 / POVTruckerReservationSystem@vit.org.