As we continually monitor peak season volumes, we are making regular adjustments in terminal operations designed to improve cargo access and efficiency.
For Saturday, September 14, please be advised of the following:
- VIG’s truck gates will operate from 0700 hours – 1700 hours (portal closure) – six additional hours of gate capacity
- TRS reservations will be mandatory from 0700 – 1400 hours
- Open gate hours will be offered from 1400 – 1700 hours
- NIT truck gates will operate according to standard hours
- 0700 hours – 1100 hours (portal closure)
- Fully TRS mandatory
- PPCY – CLOSED on Saturday, Sept. 14
- Empty returns are governed by the matrix
- The RSA Chassis Yard in Portsmouth (adjacent to the PPCY) will operate from 0700 – 1700 hours (mirroring VIG’s gate)
- Before planning Saturday’s moves, please review the updated version of the Empty Return Matrix at www.propassva.com
These changes are effective for Sept. 14 only. Future changes to weekend gate hours will be communicated in similar fashion.
You may contact the port’s Customer Service Team here: http://www.portofvirginia.com/contact/
Thank you for your business.