RFID tags are mandatory on terminals.
- If any of the above requirements are missing, the trucker will be rejected
- If they are at the wrong terminal for the vessel
- If the vessel in the booking record is not working at the terminal
- If they are at the wrong drayage terminal
- If they are bringing in an import and it is not pre-arrived in the VIT computer system
- If the booking number is invalid or the vessel in the booking record is unknown
- If the shipline they are bringing the empty container in for is over their Empty Benchmark limit