As part of our commitment to continuously improve the driver experience on-terminal, we are pleased to announce the following changes at Virginia International Gateway (VIG).
EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5:
- Drivers will enter VIG’s reefer service area (RSA) as they do today
- Drivers will turn right into the 500 area (formerly the CSA)
- Jersey walls/barriers will route drivers through one lane, eventually splitting into three available lanes
- Drivers will choose any available lane and proceed to the stop bar
- At the stop bar, the driver will orient cab and unit in a jack-knife position
- MRS personnel will service the driver
SEE THE IMAGE BELOW .
This change will provide additional queuing space for reefer drivers, as well as an additional service lane for high volume periods.
Thank you for your flexibility and for your business.