As the historic expansion and optimization of Virginia International Gateway (VIG) continues, our Operations Team needs your support with the following initiative:
- On Friday, February 1, 2019, the VIG Team will execute important changes to the terminal operating system
- These changes will require a system outage (60 minutes in duration)
- VIG will observe the standard inbound portal closure at 1700 hours on February 1
- VIG will observe a “hard-stop” to all gate and yard operations at 1800 hours on February 1
- All over-the-road trucks must exit VIG by 1800 hours on February 1
- VIG will observe standard gate and TRS hours on Saturday, February 2, 2019 (0700 hours – 1100 hours/portal closure – fully TRS mandatory)
Thank you for your flexibility and for your business.