By contract, our ILA partners will observe the following holiday in February:
- George Washington’s Birthday – Monday, February 17, 2020
State and federal government offices will also observe Washington’s Birthday / Presidents’ Day on February 17.
Please be advised of the following Port of Virginia operating plan:
Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
- NIT, VIG, PPCY, PCY and RSA will open at 0700 hours** – container operations only
- Standard TRS hours remain in effect
- All other Port of Virginia terminals will observe standard, posted gate hours – container operations only
- All breakbulk, container freight station and out-of-gauge operations are CLOSED
- Administrative offices, including the World Trade Center, are CLOSED, in observance of the state and federal holiday
**Note: The delayed gate openings are in effect on Feb. 17 only. Trucks arriving at VIG before 0700 hours on Feb. 17 may queue on Renfrow Rd./Lollipop Ln. exclusively. We remind our trucking partners that queuing is prohibited in all other areas and roadways across the port, and is subject to Port Police enforcement.
To review standard gate and TRS hours, please click the link: POV Gate and TRS Hours
If you have questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 757-440-7160, or POVCustomerService@vit.org.
Thank you for your business.