With direct service to over 45 countries across the globe, 26 Suez-class ship-to-shore cranes port-wide, and two-thirds of the US population at our fingertips, The Port of Virginia can handle any customer’s global requirements. But the truth is, we’ve become a first-in, last-out destination based upon one very simple principle:
Relationships matter the most.
By listening to our customers, we create opportunities. We foster dialogue and create connections. We build strong, enduring relationships. This is why The Port of Virginia is a gateway to global trade.
Maritime, Transportation and International Trade Partners:
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (Central Virginia Roundtable)
- Hampton Roads Customs Brokers and International Freight Forwarders Association
- Hampton Roads Global Commerce Council
- Hampton Roads Traffic Club
- National Defense Transportation Association – Norfolk Chapter
- ODU Maritime Institute