Port partners and customers should consider the following:
- You will need to log into PRO-PASS (www.propassva.com) to access container availability, truck reservations, and historical transaction/search functions at all terminals
- Please make sure you register for a PRO-PASS account
- PRO-PASS provides exclusive access to The Port of Virginia’s tracking/tracing tools
- The PRO-PASS tracking site allows you to search VIG, NIT, RMT and PMT simultaneously for container, bill of lading, booking, and gate transaction information
- You will not have to specify a terminal, but that option is incorporated
For questions regarding PRO-PASS and the new tracking and tracing features, contact our Customer Service Team.